1 PASS. 27 DESTINATIONS.
1 Pass. 27 Destinations.
Welcome to the new standard in season passes. The pass that takes you further. The pass with the most days and the least restrictions.
The Ikon Pass is your opportunity to access unique terrain at 26 of the most iconic winter destinations in North America, join a like-minded community, and seek out new adventures as you explore all that the mountains have to offer.
US$999 (Adult 18years+), US$819 (Teen 13-17 years), US$549 (child 5-12 years)
Ikon Pass pricing is in US Dollars. When purchased through Skimax, payment is due in Australian dollars at the rate of exchange at the time of purchase.
- Steamboat, CO
- Winter Park, CO
- Copper Mountain, CO
- Eldora Mountain, CO
- Squaw Valley Alpine Resort, CA
- Mammoth Mountain, CA
- June Mountain, CA
- Big Bear Mountain Resort, CA
- Stratton, VA
- Snowshoe, VW
- Tremblant, QC
- Blue Mountain, ON
7-DAY ACCESS (no blackouts):
- Jackson Hole, WY
- Big SKY, MT
- Deer Valley, UT
- Killington, VT
- Sugarbush, VT
- Revelstoke, BC
7-DAYS COMBINED (no blackouts):
- Aspen Snowmass: Aspen Mountain, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk
- SkiBig3: Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise, Mt. Norquay
- Sunday River, Sugarloaf, Loon Mountain
- 10 days at 25% off window rate valid at all Ikon Pass destinations (no holiday blackouts)
- Free one-year $50-value membership to Protect Our Winters that includes POW die cut stickers, 20% off POW store merchandise, a monthly POW newsletter, and a subscription to the biweekly email newsletter, “The Line”
*Conditions apply. Price & availability are subject to change. Name and date of birth required at time of booking.