IKON BASE PASS
1 PASS. 27 DESTINATIONS.
1 Pass. 27 Destinations.
Welcome to the new standard in season passes. The pass that takes you further. The pass with the most days and the least restrictions.
The Ikon Pass is your opportunity to access unique terrain at 26 of the most iconic winter destinations in North America, join a like-minded community, and seek out new adventures as you explore all that the mountains have to offer.
The Ikon Base Pass offers unlimited access to 10 destinations plus 5-days and 5-days combined at 16 destinations, with blackout periods at North American destinations.
Ikon Base Pass - US$699 (Adult 18years+), US$579 (Teen 13-17 years), US$399 (child 5-12 years)
Ikon Base Pass pricing is in US Dollars. When purchased through Skimax, payment is due in Australian dollars at the rate of exchange at the time of purchase.
- Winter Park, CO
- Copper Mountain, CO
- Eldora Mountain, CO
- Squaw Valley Alpine Resort, CA (holiday restrictions)
- Mammoth Mountain, CA (holiday restrictions)
- June Mountain, CA
- Big Bear Mountain Resort, CA
- Snowshoe, VW
- Tremblant, QC
- Blue Mountain, ON
- Steamboat, CO
- Jackson Hole, WY
- Big SKY, MT
- Deer Valley, UT
- Stratton, VT
- Killington, VT
- Sugarbush, VT
- Revelstoke, BC
- Aspen Snowmass: Aspen Mountain, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk
- SkiBig3: Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise, Mt. Norquay
- Sunday River, Sugarloaf, Loon Mountain
BLACKOUT DATES: Dec. 26 – 31, 2018; Jan. 19 – 20, 2019; and Feb. 16 – 17, 2019
Thredbo Black-Out Dates: July 7-22, 2018
- 8 Friends & Family lift tickets, good for 25% off the window rate at any Ikon Pass destination (excluding CMH), with select blackout dates
- Free one-year membership to Protect Our Winters ($50-value) that includes POW die-cut stickers, 20% off POW store merchandise, a monthly POW newsletter, and a subscription to the biweekly email newsletter, “The Line”