FAIRMONT BANFF & FAIRMONT LAKE LOUISE
DUAL RESORT STAY
Includes 20% off Lodging & Discounted Lift Pass
- 4 nights twin share in a Gold Fairmont Hotel at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- 3 nights twin share in a Gold Fairmont Hotel at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Exclusive daily access to Fairmont Gold Lounge, special privileges such as an honor bar, complimentary cocktail canapés and healthy continental breakfast are included
- 6 day Tri-Area Lift Pass, valid at Lake Louise, Sunshine and Mt Norquay
- Private transfer service from the Fairmont Banff to the Fairmont Lake Louise
*Conditions apply. Valid for travel 1 Feb - 31 Mar 19. Prices and availability are subject to change.
With a majestic position on the Lakeside, amidst the surrounding mountain peaks and Victoria Glacier, The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is a luxury base camp, located a short drive to The Lake Louise Ski Area and a 45-minute ride by ski bus service to the Sunshine and Banff Ski areas. A range of guest rooms and suites offer superb views of the Lake Louise area. Hotel facilities include an indoor swimming pool, steam room, whirlpool, fitness facilities, and a range of restaurants, a lounge bar and many lakeside ‘winter’ activities.
The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel is a grand 125-year old ‘Fairytale’ castle resort located amidst the wooded landscape of Banff National Park, 1.5 km (2 minutes from downtown Banff). There is a shuttle service to all 3 local ski areas, Sunshine, Mt. Norquay and Lake Louise Ski Area. All rooms have magnificent views of the surrounding mountains and valleys.
Onsite facilities include an indoor & outdoor heated pool, hot tubs, Willow Stream Spa, a diverse variety of restaurants, bars, cafes and a shopping arcade.